Results 1 - 10 of 813
Self-catering Country house with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Fabulous country house with fenced private pool (12 x 5 m). You will have a fantastic holiday in...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Located in a quiet and much sought after Domaine overlooking Plage de l`Escalet, this pretty,...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Villa in Provence with Private Tennis Court and Pool Mas Goya is a spacious villa situated on the...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful, detached holiday home with a nicely appointed private pool (10 x 5 m, depth 1:20 - 1.90...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
65.0km from coastline/beach
Three Gites with Heated Swimming Pool with view of Pyrenees. Les Brunet is located near the pretty...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Sunday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
Great 50's california style villa on the top of the hill with an amazing panoramic 360 ° view on...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Thursday changeover.
60.0km from coastline/beach
Four Lovely Gites and Pool in the Foothills of the Montagne Noire Au Pont Romain is a restored...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Large Four Bedroom Villa with Pool & Breathtaking Sea Views Villa Amélie is a large four bedroom...
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A charming family villa which enjoys a peaceful and privileged location on the Cap d'Antibes, just...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
150.0km from coastline/beach
Provencal Holiday villa with Private Pool. All bedrooms ensuite. 'Le Clos des Pins' is a beautiful...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.